Monday, November 07, 2005

Food on a String

I really learned something during the week of Halloween. I learned that if you tie your kids' food to a string and make them try to get it without use of hands, that I would be entertained for a very long time.
(click this picture for a MOVIE)

We did this "game" at a Halloween party. I have now rigged my own food from a string above each chair at our dinner table. Some things are easier to eat from a string. A hotdog, is very easy to eat from a string. Apples, not so easy. Some things are difficult to attach a string to. Rice is not a good meal from a string, you tend to eat much more string, than rice.

Plans are in the works to put the dog on a similar feeding plan.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I bet it helps with over eating as well.

GoGo said...

Lunch booty
Breakfast Booty
Dinner Booty


-Your booty song is on the radio right now

catchy