Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blackness

I have been working on my new room for the past two days.
Part of getting organized required me climbing under the house and moving the cable for the internet. We also rebuilt the desk I was using. Partly for size, but mostly redesigned it to better suit MY needs.

This left the computer in pieces between two rooms for the past two days.
Having a day or two without the internet made me feel like I was in a blackout. What do people do without the internet?

So, it's obviously all hooked up now. I'm going to go continue getting the room set up. Pictures coming soon.

1 comment:

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Everything sounds so completely exciting! Now you're sure the new room isn't/ shouldn't be for new baby? Where is baby going to be?
Have you chosen your colors yet? I'm really intrigued to find out what you chose.