Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nonogram

A few of you asked what Picross is from my previous post.

Picross is a nonogram. A type of logic puzzle.

Here is a Wiki link that describes it and has pictures of it.
Using number clues, you fill in boxes to create a picture.

I came to know of it through Nintendo. They publish several picross games. Most of those were only released in Japan. Recently they released a new one for the DS. If you liked Suduko then, you will probably like a game like this as well.

Here's a link to a website that lets you play online for free. They get tough quick, so start with #1 if you try it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its been a while since I've had the time to check blogs online. I just finished reading all your posts since "The Best Movie Ever." You STILL have bees? Burn those little guys! Or use spray! Your wife is SUPER cute. I always loved my pregnancies. I loved being fat, and feeling the babies move. I loved it all! And my skin was perfect (only time in my life). I'm happy you picked a WINNER and I'm happy you've been having a good couple of weeks. You and Mark are on the same page about getting snipped. I hear it doesn't hurt THAT much! Heh Heh.
~AB

jen said...

now i'm addicted! thanks!

it's like.. minesweeper, only without the unpleasant GAME OVER if you mis-click :)

Speed Seeker said...

Looks fun...I'm still trying to understand the instructions...lol

Anonymous said...

Nonograms online: Nonograms, Picross