Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Have a Problem

I have a problem with board games.   With a closet full of a game collection I still find myself reading about and discovering new games every week.  Very often I'm reading about a game and say, "Oh!  That would be a fun game."  I start searching out YouTube reviews of the game and reading the companies website.   Before you know it FedEx is delivering a box to the house.

There are games in the closet that rarely see the light of day.   Some are really good games that have been pushed aside to make room for the newer games looking for a spot on the shelf.   Some probably just need to be sold at a garage sale.

I didn't realize I had a problem until my mom mentioned how full the closet was when she was here last week and was choosing a game to play.  Fifteen minutes prior to that I was reading about a new game I want to buy (and probably will).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the new game that you're thinking about buying? I can certainly relate to your problem. I have one cabinet full of board games and another full of video games. Instead of buying new games maybe we could just do a game swap sometime.

- Nathaniel