Monday, October 28, 2013

Never Ending Fall

I apologize if you are tired of hearing about Fall festivals, but that's all that is available right now.   Every weekend there are countless festivals to attend and Blue Grass music in every gazebo.  That's not a complaint from me.  I've already told you it's one of my favorite times of the year.  

This weekend we attended a party for our church hosted by one of the members.  As we pulled up this year we saw a giant inflatable slide.  You already know the kids had fun on that thing for hours, but did you know that the adults liked it just as much?  The adults just wore out quicker than the kids.  
 We even got a 75 year old to climb up the air filled steps to make a trip down the slide!



And here's proof that we let the kids play too...
 Before heading out we enjoyed a hay ride.  I sat at the back and everyone was taking bets if I would fall out or not.   They seemed a little too excited about that.


And yes, I went down the slide too.  Head first like you are supposed to do it.


No comments: