Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Addicted to Technology

Have a technology habit.  I can't help myself.  If it is shiny and has a digital screen you already have my interest.

I've spent the past few months slowly saving up for a smart watch that I don't need.  These watches cost close to $300 for the high end models.  As always happens with technology, as we approach another round of new devices, the current prices will drop.

The price drop of those $300 watches matched up to the amount that I have saved and I was able to run out this past weekend and pick up a new toy for a price I was willing to pay.   Sure, I could have waited until the end of summer to see what the new models would bring, but I have already determined that I wouldn't spend more than $200 on a watch and the new models will exceed that price.

So, here I am, the proud new owner of a thing with a battery to be charged.

No comments: