Sunday, February 27, 2005

Another visit to the store

To really understand this post, you'll need to remember this post, talking about Cari's visit to the store.

Cari called me at work the other day and told me she would be coming up to get some things. I went and looked, and told her how much they cost. After we got off the phone, I realized how messy that section looked. I had a few guys clean it out real good.
I found Cari in that section later, and pointed out how good it looked. She no longer needed that product, and was looking at the section next to it. It was not as clean, and she pointed that out to me. I mentioned how hard I had the guys working on what she said she needed.

Her biggest issue in her past visit, was service. Well, this time she headed over to the paint department, and was talking to the smartest, nicest, guy over there. When she left, she said he was the best employee in the store, that he was so helpfull. I told her that is how all the employees are and that is how all our customers get served. She didn't buy it. I guess next time, I'll have to assign her a personal shopper to follow her around the store. Maybe, just maybe, that will win her over.

No comments: