Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Back on track

Trying to get back on track here. I hope to be back to regular updating soon. I also have been missing out on reading many blogs lately, so I hope to catch up on that this week also.

I had to send my new camera for repair last week, and I have not received it back yet. I really only had one day to play with it, so I am excited to see it come back after the 1st. After that, I'll be having more pictures up. I try to get at least one with every post, but that doesn't always work out.

I also enabled the comment moderation. This forces me to approve every comment that gets posted. There is no real negative to this. You just won't see your comment appear until I check my e-mail. The good thing is nobody will have to read crude comments. I appreciate getting comments on my posts, so I hope this doesn't discourage anyone.

No comments: