Saturday, September 15, 2007

To the city of Anderson

City of Anderson,

I hate you. I really do. I just had the most horrible experience in your city tonight and I want to let you know it's because of the people that live there.

Hobby Lobby. Had to wait twenty minutes for the frame girls attention because she was busy talking to a co-worker about the previous customer. Ugh. When I catch her glance, she asks if I need help. She said it in a rude way also.

While my photo was being framed we went to dinner. We chose Chilies. A place I never intend to visit again. We arrived at 6 pm and were immediately seated. At 7pm we received our meals and the first refill of our drink. Keep in mind that Cari and I both had salads. I guess it took so long because they had to grow the lettuce. Maybe because it had started raining and the cook thought it would be more fun to dance in the rain.

Back to Hobby Lobby with only ten minutes to spare to pick up my photo. Grabbed it and headed up to the front where I spent another ten minutes waiting.

When we left, it was storming. REAL SERIOUS STORMS. We were in different cars tonight, but Cari's car had a malfunction of windshield wipers. We all pile into my car and head home in the blinding mix of rain and wind.

My wife's mad.
My daughters crying.
My son is soaking wet from rain.
I am not happy.

I could not wait to get out of the city of Anderson. Good riddance!

No comments: