Saturday, September 05, 2009

Coming Soon...

Day 5 of being sick.

Although I have been sick and in bed since Wednesday, I have managed to dig up some interesting bits of local history for you. That and some interesting photos are coming in the next days.

I have also managed to read probably the best history book I have can remember reading this week. A book by Jerry Alexander, detailing life at a textile mill village in the early 1900's. Mr. Alexander does an outstanding job of describing daily life at Cateechee, SC in his book: The Cateechee Story. If you are interested in history, Google that book and buy it!

I started feeling better last night and this morning, so I expect my next post not to be a short, random string of words.

Meanwhile, here's one of the baby:



1 comment:

Amanda said...

ADORABLE!!!!