Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Get OUT!

Well, I dumped my sister-in-law off at the airport yesterday.  After some hugging, we left Amanda at the airport to fend for herself and the rest of us went shopping.

It was during that shopping trip that Cari's cell phone rang.  I heard part of the conversation.
"Uh, huh."
"OH!"
"Did they charge you for that?"

Then she hung up.  Cari looked at me and said we were heading back to the airport.  Due to some weather in Michigan on Monday the flight was cancelled.  I did as I was told and retrieved my sister-in-law from the airport.

It's a good thing for her that we enjoy having her.

Having said that, we'll try and dump her off again on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

I am sure you will all enjoy the extra time together! :)