Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Next Step

Have you ever seen someone walk past a piece of paper on the floor and not pick it up?  Have you ever seen someone put a piece of trash next to the garbage can but not in it?

Have you ever seen this?


Oh!  We're sooooooooooooooo  close to getting it right.  I mean, the roll is right there.  You just have to take the next step and transfer the little bar into the tube.  Chances are the trash can is right below or beside the holder so you can basically drop the empty roll without any added effort.

I'll tell you, I see this sometimes in my house and I'm not sure I understand why it happens.  The way I see it is whoever put the roll on top of the empty one was already sitting down.  Right?  What's so hard about taking the next step?

2 comments:

Farm Girl in MD said...

I nominated you for a blog award :) Feel free to pass it along when/if you have time! http://www.farmgirlinmd.blogspot.com/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Duck Hunter said...

Thanks Farm Girl! I normally don't post these types of things, but I'll give it some thought. I appreciate you adding me to your list!!