Thursday, September 06, 2012

Yard Work Like a Boss

Working in the yard is serious business.  I'm not talking about getting a rake or broom out there.  I'm talking about bringing out the big equipment. 

I'm talking about snapping buried cables in half!  Well, I would have hoped to avoid the last part.

If you have ever been to our house after a big rain you would know that going into the backyard at those times required hip waders. That's why we called in the boss to drive his tractor over and tear up the back yard.  Our friend Bill can look at the yard from his chair up in the machine and see the way he wants the water to run just like Dale Earnhardt could see the air flowing over his car.

A few hours of hard work later and our yard had been reshaped.  We really appreciate all the help we recieved from Boss man Bill and his son Allen. I don't think we'll be needing those waders this year.

No comments: