Sunday, November 24, 2013

Schedule Status - Full

We are overbooked.

During marching band it was go go go.  But then high school football season came to an end and the football team took the marching band off the field with them.  We got a break.   The past few weeks without running to practices, games, and competitions have been sweet.  It has been like stopping to catch your breath after chasing the garbage truck on those days you forgot to take the trash to the curb.

That deep breath came to a sudden halt last week because basketball has started up.  We'll have practices four nights a week until games start up.  Oh, and that's in addition to going to work and trying to eat dinner every day.

Am I whining?  Yeah, I guess I kinda am.  It's just that maybe we can consolidate some of this stuff.  Maybe I need a nanny.  Maybe I just need to get to bed earlier.

As I was adding the practice schedules and other appointments into my Google calendar the other night it gave me an error.  

Schedule status - Full. 


No comments: