Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bugging Me

I've been spotting some pretty unique looking bugs in my yard over the past week.  I'm not sure what they are, but they are kinda creeping me out a bit.

Let me know if you know what these are and if I should have killed them.

1. This first one reminded me of a super giant form of a stink bug.  Maybe he's like the grand emperor of stink bugs.  The spiny part just behind his head was like a plate armor.

2.  This crazy looking beetle has some strange red markings on his back.  He was hard to photograph because he was moving so fast.  With scary markings like he has I'm not sure what the hurry was.  Ain't nobody going to mess with something looking like that.
No bugs were harmed (even if they should have been) in the making of this blog.

No comments: