Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Restart the Day

Yesterday I got a few blocks from home as I headed to work when I realized the car didn't feel quite right.  I swerved a few times in the road trying to judge what was going on.

After a few minutes of evaluation and looking at the indicator light on my dash I decided that I had a flat tire and started looking for a well lit gas station to remedy the situation.

When I stopped to fill up and check all of my tires I found one of the rear tires to be at zero PSI.  zero.  I filled it up and went to park at the gas station for a few minutes.   Ten minutes later I checked it and it had already fallen 5 PSI.

This was not a great way to start my day.  I drove over to my favorite tire center - you have a favorite place for car tires, don't you? - and I sat in their parking lot for an hour waiting for them to open.

Once they opened they had me taken care of within fifteen minutes and ten dollars.  

Before I left the parking lot I sat in my car for a moment and decided that my day would start at this point, two hours after I had left the house.   It was time to restart the day. Tuesday could still be a good day.

1 comment:

Water Filtration Orem said...

Great blog, thanks for posting this