Thursday, March 31, 2005

Day : 1/2

Took Cari to the airport this morning. Randy had a total fit when it came time to leave. I had to pretty much drag him down stairs. He was much better after getting into the car. The attendant as I left short term parking was very friendly as she stole my $3.00. It is raining hard today, and driving home was not fun at all.

First line of buisness. Mom is not home and I am in charge! Let's start lunch with a chocolate chip cookie. Randy was quick to take one, but Meredith did not want one. She wanted a hot dog. Randy asked if she was crazy. "Take a cookie!", he urged her.

She did take one after I promised to make her a sandwich for dessert.
The coveted "tv chair" started to become an issue, so I dragged the table into the doorway so at least two chairs could see the tv.

No comments: