Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Botanical Gardens

Cari, Brenna, and I visited the South Carolina Botanical Gardens at Clemson on Monday. The weather was perfect for another day out. We had a picnic adjacent to the duck pond and then we hit the trails.
I honestly didn't take very many pictures. There were only about twenty on my memory card when we got home. Part of the reason was because I was pushing the stroller, the other part was because we were just having a nice walk and I didn't want to interrupt that with the constant stopping to get photos.

Of the photos I did take, most of them were at a small area in the woods with scattered rocks.
Cari had her camera and got one of me tasting the Sourwood.
Yep, it's sour.

5 comments:

Poptart said...

I've got some sourwood honey. It's da bomb.

Anonymous said...

Great composite shot!

rakethetable said...

Duck! you're falling apart. Pull yourself together - man!

Anonymous said...

haha...sweet pic!!

Walter said...

Love the shot of you all over the place! Good stuff