Thursday, August 06, 2009

Christmas in July - conclusion

Christmas in July DOES make me feel better. Over the past month I got a new tent, a backpack, and three video games! In fact, two of the video games were pre-orders and come out in August and September, so I'll be able to spread my happiness of new things out over a long stretch.

Don't worry, I didn't buy everything that I desire. I left a certain number of things on my wish list for the next time that I need some retail therapy.

Over the past month, did you go and buy yourself a present? What did you get?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What games did you end up getting?

No present... but I'm itching for a little retail therapy right now!!

Duck Hunter said...

got Wii Sports Resort and ordered Madden 10 but the best one will be Scribblnauts on the DS. Google it if you don't know about it. I'm excited to try that game.

Anonymous said...

we too got wii sports resport
-Grant

Poptart said...

I love retail therapy!

rakethetable said...

I can't think of anything I purchased myself. I am "taking" my daughter 4-wheeling Saturday. That could easily be considered something for me as well.