Thursday, June 02, 2011

Mutant Flies

Ah summer.  Hot weather, cutting grass, and flies.  Does it get any better than that?

Sure it does!

It gets better when the small regular flies start to breed with super strong mutant flies.  Kinda like this:

I'm not so sure the regular house fly wanted to be in this relationship.  Perhaps the better way to say this is the bigger fly is . . . well, I'm not really sure what the devil monster is doing to that house fly.



*More on the super devil monster LINK He's #10.

4 comments:

d e v a n said...

Gross! I've never heard of those before.

JonDM said...

I think it's having lunch. It's a robber fly. Nice capture, I've seen a lot of these this yr.

JonMD said...

Oops, just saw the small link at the bottom - you can delete these posts if you like - Jon

Duck Hunter said...

No problem, Jon! Thanks for the comment.