Monday, January 13, 2014

Pinterest Strikes (again)!

A very common statement in my house is, "I want to try this thing I saw on Pinterest".  

I've gotten to the point where very little surprises me anymore.  I just expect that we will be sawing glass bottles in half, painting with grout, cutting bookcases into the wall, or even this....
...putting wallpaper on the ceiling.  Most people don't want to be bothered trying to get the stuff on the wall but Pinterest challenges you to put it over your head.  Now, I admit that I don't always have an appreciation for the projects that come from Pinterest but this wallpaper on the ceiling is looking really cool.

She finished putting all the paper up and even added some elements of it to the walls.  Next will be painting it and adding some finishing touches like moulding.

Okay Pinterest, she completed that challenge.  What else have you got?

1 comment:

Cari said...

Shelves in the walls is a good idea. We will do that next. In the upstairs bathroom...