Monday, June 23, 2014

Florida: The hot state

Florida. Is. Soooooo. Hot.

Good thing that my parents have a pool.  The kids would eat breakfast, change into their swimsuits, and swim until bed time.  



Cari wasn't too interested in swimming the first few days but as Randy and I cornered her on the patio she took the satisfaction of pushing her in away from us and decided to jump in.  Fully clothed.


Our daughter loved swimming, but she also hunting lizards running around the patio.

After several days of non-stop swimming it was time to head home.  You can imagine how quiet the drive home was with three completely tired kids in the back.  Zzzzzzzzzzzz.


1 comment:

Bronnie said...

Would you really say that Florida is hotter than SC? At a certain point (90+) I start to feel like hot is hot. Washington DC felt hotter to me than Florida a lot of the time, but that was probably because I walked a lot there.