Thursday, December 05, 2013

Shopaholic

Despite the title, this post isn't about Cari.  It's about me.

Actually I hate shopping.  If you send me in shopping for something expect me to pick up the first thing that fits your described request and head to the check out.

The exception to my loathing for shopping is video games.  It's my weakness.  So last week when Steam (online delivery of games) had their Fall sale I was like a woman heading to Kohl's on black Friday.

Every day Steam put a collection of games on sales.  Often they would be near 30% off.  In addition, every eight hours around four more games were put on "flash sale" that would put the game at 50-80% off.

At the beginning of the Fall sale there were no games that I wanted to buy.  I couldn't think of one that I would even be interested in and I was disappointed that I couldn't go on a shopping spree.  

By the end of the week I had purchased more games than I have time to play.

I can't wait for the Christmas sale coming up!

No comments: