Sunday, February 08, 2015

Photo from my phone (and boned chicken)

This first photo was just going to be a nice selfie of my daughters and I.  Somehow it turned  into this when one of them threatened to lick my face.  I'll let you decide who made the threat.

Next up, boned chicken.  
I have started to read the River of Doubt by Candice Millard.  This is about a trip into the Amazon that President Theodore Roosevelt took after his presidency.  Anyway, in the list of supplies they were preparing was boned chicken.  In some excitement I stopped to take a photo for my youngest daughter.  Then I realized my error.  She loves "bone chicken" such as fried chicken.  As I took this photo I realized "boned chicken" is actually referring to boneless chicken such as Chick-Fil-A.   

No matter, I still showed her the photo and sold her the idea that President Roosevelt was taking bone chicken on his trip. 

No comments: