Sunday, May 31, 2015

On Facebook again?

My blog seems to have disappeared from Facebook.  While I do get on and scroll through Facebook from time to time, I don't post to there.  People don't like change and I'm a people.  I have been writing a blog for years - back when people used to blog.  When everyone switched to Facebook I continued to blog and continue to resist the wonder of Facebook.

As a compromise I set up a an app in Facebook to automatically post my blogs to my timeline.  Well, the app I was using has been discontinued and ceased operations.  I was alerted to this over a week ago and set up a new app that (hopefully) will continue to post my blog.  That didn't work but I realized today that I didn't fully set it up.

I think I have it fixed now and my blog posts should start to appear on my timeline again.

No comments: