Friday, March 19, 2010

Technology in Action!

I was at the park for Randy's football practice and I had to pee.  Practice had about ten minutes left and I was getting to the point that I HAD to go.  I walked over to the building with the bathrooms and it was locked.  Awesome.

I called Cari to complain about my situation, notice that I call her a lot to complain.  I told her I was going to go to the car and pee into the small water bottle I was carrying.  She said that would be better than going on the practice field in front of everyone.

I went to the car, but then I started thinking, "Dang!  This bottle opening is small.  What if I miss?  What kind of freaking mess is that going to be?

I sat there for a minute with a bottle in my hand, looking out of the windshield.   Two cars over one of the other parents got out of their car to watch practice.  They were just standing there.  What if they came over to say hi?  Oh man!  I couldn't do it.

Practice ended within five minutes of me sitting in the car.  I urged Randy to hurry and we drove over to the grocery store.  "Where is the bathroom in this place", I asked my son.  He actually knew where it was, in the back, and started directing me there.

I made it without having an accident, but it was painful trying to make it there.  I was so proud that I had made it that I decided to text Cari about my accomplishment.
Technology in action!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNSEE THIS POST!

jen(melty) said...

wow I'm impressed you could snap a pic without watering the wall ;)

rakethetable said...

You do know about reflections on chrome don't you?