Sunday, January 09, 2011

I H8 B1LL G8S

Welcome to 2011!  Happy New Year!

A list of the activity in the first week of the new year:

  • My computer crashed.
  • forced to re-install windows
  • spent half a day re-installing various software
  • just to find that windows still randomly crashes on start up
  • two days later I learn that I've been locked out of my external hard drive that contains all my family photos and videos!!!!!
  • I ran to the bathroom and vomited three times.
  • Enlisted Cari to try and retrieve access to the external and she succeeds!
  • Computer continues to randomly lock up on start up.  Takes two to three restarts before a successful load. 
Welcome to 2011!  Happy New Year!
F U Bill Gates!

(don't even think about putting a comment about getting an Apple computer because it ain't happening)

Now considering that this may be a hard disk beginning to fail.

No comments: