Saturday, October 29, 2011

Get Lost!

If you are going to get lost in this corn you're going to have to do this one crawling on your belly.
This wasn't the best growing season for corn around here.  Some complain, but I feel like God was just looking out for me knowing how scared I got in the maze last year.

Thankfully, there are plenty of things to do at Denver Downs in addition to chasing kids through acres of corn.

You can watch the goats try and push each other off of the raised platform.
 You can watch kids try and crush each other with the over sized corn ball. (could be improved it it was on fire).
Oh yeah, I knew my kids would end up here before we left. . .
I tried to get lost in the corn maze, but it's minuscule height prevented that from happening.  Maybe that family that called 911 from a corn maze should have come here to get lost.

No comments: