Monday, October 31, 2011

Jack-O-Lantern

I have to start by telling you about this first photo.  We were all sitting in the driveway carving pumpkins and I decided to go upstairs and get a photo of the activity.  I pulled out the screen, leaned out the window and snapped a photo.  Nobody was looking up at the camera.  I called down to everyone and asked them to look up at me.  One person asked if they had to smile.  I replied, "I guess not".  I'll let you decide who asked that question.
Nobody enjoys pulling all the guts out of the pumpkin.  Leave me a comment if you really enjoy that part, because I'm doubting that such a person exists.
We only bother to pull the disgusting guts out of a pumpkin because that's the way to get the seeds out.
Here's our carving work:
Happy Halloween!
I'm betting after a few hours of trick-or-treating on Monday and getting loaded up on candy, nobody will question the need to smile. 

No comments: