Thursday, December 08, 2011

Fresh Air

I woke up one morning and looked out my window to see my neighbor with a canopy in his front yard.  I didn't think that was too unusual or even noteworthy.
What I did find noteworthy was what appeared to be a computer setup located under the canopy.  He even had an extension cord running back into the house.  Not sure what this is all about but maybe he wanted some fresh air while he played a bit of WOW.  Maybe someone in the house didn't want the computer inside anymore.  What's your theory?

3 comments:

Tom said...

Massive yard sale, would be my guess.

Farm Girl in MD said...

Wife got sick of the computer games and kicked him out?

Duck Hunter said...

Actually turns out the equipment on the table was a TV and some speakers. The son was doing some "tailgating" for a football game.