Sunday, December 04, 2011

Great Things!

Google released a new app recently for their tablets.  Google Catalogs.  This sounded like a total chick app to me.  Seriously?  Browsing catalogs for stuff I'm not going to buy?  Lame.

Did I download it?  Heck yeah I did!  I figured this is the perfect app to show Cari how great having a tablet can be.
 
I installed the lame shopping app onto my tablet and asked Cari to join me on the couch so I could show her a "super awesome new app".

An hour later we were still shopping the huge list of catalogs and I was adding stuff to my favorites list. 

2 comments:

Farm Girl in MD said...

Are you going to be the one wearing those skimpy little outfits in the picture??

Duck Hunter said...

LOL. Um. . . not likely. I couldn't help myself. There was a whole catalog of it. Just trying to show you what the app offers. :)