Thursday, August 22, 2013

Join the Crowd

I've seen a lot of "First Day of School" posts this week so I thought I should join the crowd.

So here I am on the first day of school this week:


This was the first day of high school for the boy and the first day of kindergarten for the youngest so it was a pretty exciting day.

Technically her second day of school, but here's Cari on her way to school too!
Finally, I had to take a shot that Cari started this year.   Every first day of school we'll put her in this shirt and when she's a senior in high school it should fit.  (I just hope we never have to change the year on it).
I would have posted this sooner but I had the day to myself and was too busy jumping on couches and playing loud music.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I really like that T-shirt idea. You guys are a creative bunch.