Monday, April 07, 2014

Shopping with FedEx

Do we use Amazon.com too much at our house?

I was shopping on Friday when I found myself in an aisle with another customer.   This guy looks really familiar but I'm not sure where to place him.  Had I seen him during my travels at work or maybe a church I had visited?  We spoke briefly and gave each other that look like we should know each other but neither of us said anything about that.

I went back to making my selection when, before leaving the aisle, the man said, "You don't recognize me without my FedEx shirt on, do you?"

I told him I recognized him but wasn't sure from where.  As soon as he mentioned FedEx I knew exactly.  It was the FedEx driver that delivers to my house.

So do we use Amazon too much at our house?  Would you and your FedEx driver recognize each other out shopping?


No comments: