Friday, February 01, 2008

Silly Walmart

Cari had some pictures printed at Walmart this afternoon. She uploaded it from our computer and picked them up on the way to scrap booking.


When she got to Walmart, the lady at the counter didn't want to give her the prints. She said that Cari wasn't allowed to print professional shots.


Randy was with her and witnessed the conversatoin between the clerk and Cari. He said, "mom pitched a fit".

They eventually let Cari pay for the prints, but not until she signed a released form. That means I can't run over to Walmart and complain that they copied my photos. If I do, they'll probably just give me Cari's phone number.

6 comments:

rakethetable said...

That is an awesome shot.

Good job Duck!

Melba said...

It's a good sign...means you must be a professional! :) I recently had a friend bring me a form that Sam's Club was making her get signed for photos of her daughters that I had given her to get printed, basically the same scenario Cari encountered. I guess the stores are trying to be more diligent about copyright laws these days? It is annoying for the average consumer but still a good for the professional photographic community...

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

lol! that's great! you're pics are really good - so I'm not surprised. =)

Anonymous said...

I like that pic. Your very talented : )

Tammy said...

Awesome Pic!

Aaron said...

They wouldn't say professional if they knew who took it. :P