Thursday, December 03, 2009

Lighted for Christmas


All my neighbors got theirs done the week before Thanksgiving.  Well, all except the one with crazy teens crawling on their roof.   Thanksgiving day I got out the extension ladder and hung the lights above the porch while Cari and the kids did the low stuff.  

I went out and took a few shots the other night with an almost full moon.  I believe the shots were about a 5 second exposure.  The top shot has the moon and a few stars in it that I thought came out pretty well.  This bottom shot is more straight on to the house, but shows a bit more of the lights. 

Before taking the photos, I ran around the house turning off the lights.  Of course, as soon as I get out there, someone pops on a light upstairs.  After taking photos, I went in and climbed the stairs.  The light was still on up there, but nobody was in the room.  Can you believe that?

No comments: