Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Church Signs

I drive past a lot of churches everyday and always notice their signs.  Some do a better job than others at drawing my attention or causing me ponder on their witty words.  Here are two recent signs that got my attention and had me think about their short messages.

Be patient with others as God is with you.

*

We don't change the message.  The message changes us.

Church signs are the Twitter of religion. Some do a better job at holding your attention and some hold a lot of meaning. 

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Such a great comparison!

My fav church sign ever, also happens to be one of my favorite scriptures: "Jesus Wept" (John 11:35, I think its how I came to know that verse actually)

It says so much, so powerful when one stops to think about the significance of it.