Sunday, February 12, 2012

Two Photo Sunday

Just want to take a moment this afternoon and share two pictures of my baby with you.

First, here she is when I asked her to please go get in the car so we leave for the store.
This other picture was how I found her after going to bed recently.  Now that we have watched all of the Lord of the Ring movies she has decided she loves Frodo.  Her sister helped her print some pictures from the internet.  This picture is with her at all times.
 I'll have to get a video of her saying "My precious!".  It's pretty creepy.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Farm Girl in MD said...

Looks like that one gives you a run for your money! My dad always said (in reference to my youngest brother) "If he'd have been my first, he'd have been my last!"