Wednesday, August 07, 2013

A Visit from Florida

We had some visitors from Florida a few weeks ago. The kids did their best to wear my parents our of energy but mom hung tough with them all day.

After a particularly busy day of entertaining children I decided to teach them how to play the board game 7 Wonders.   They did pretty well... actually, mom did pretty well as she managed two hands.   We shouldn't be surprised that she ended up scoring higher than my dad after she helped make decisions for him throughout.


On another afternoon I pulled my camera out of the closet and setup the tripod for a group shot.

What is it about setting up a tripod that makes people want to climb on furniture?
Goodness that kid is tall!
The visit went quickly and I imagine that my parents will take the next few months recovering before we meet again.

No comments: