Monday, January 19, 2015

Lack of Blogging

It's been 9 days since my last post.  That is a record gap in my writing this blog.  I know you must have been stressed out anticipating my next blog.  Wondering when it would come, what it would be.  Your wait is over.  My small vacation from blogging has come to an end.

So what happened?  Why the lack of blogging you wonder?  Here's a few things that have kept me from blogging recently. . .

I spent more time making sure my hair was just right in the mornings:

I was at Chick-Fil-A:

I was playing NBA2K15 with my son in the evenings.
Late last week when I would have stopped to write, I was in the middle of a two game losing streak and I just wanted to cry myself to sleep.

And I went on an adventure (Hey!  There's something to blog about this week!):
I may not keep the pace I previously was posting, but I am back to posting again.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always good to hear about you.
Jean