Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I quit.

During the past month I wrote to you about the stresses of changes at work.  As you read, I survived the restructure, and accepted a new job in the company.  I've held that job for roughly two weeks now and it isn't a bad job.  In fact it isn't bad at all.  If you need a job or want a job change let me know and you can have my job.

Because I quit.

I quit that position and in the same breath accepted another new position in the same company.  I believe I have just doubled the amount of jobs and titles I've held in the past ten years.  I'm excited and scared of my new job.  It's a newly created position that nobody, not even my new boss, knows much about.  I've read a job description and made a few educated guesses about daily life in this new job, but only time will tell.

Hopefully, this will be the last time I have the opportunity to announce a new job in 2011.

2 comments:

RoadRunner said...

Good luck! I have faith in you

Farm Girl in MD said...

Good luck! Hope it is a job you'll enjoy!