Saturday, February 12, 2011

Last of the Lights

On a beautiful February day my beautiful wife let me know the beautiful Christmas lights tangled in the tree of our front yard needed to go away. This is the last of the lights.

With no good excuses available, I agreed, and went to climb the tree. I carried the lights inside and put them away. Problem solved.

Solved until Cari went to make the bed and discovered a strand of Christmas lights under her pillow.

The next morning I was getting ready for work and guess what I found jammed in my sock drawer? A beautiful strand of Christmas lights.

I didn't have much time to put them away, so I crammed them into the laundry basket. Problem solved.

That was two days ago. The laundry has been done. I don't know where the lights are, but I doubt they're in the attic. I know my wife, and this isn't the last of the lights.


No comments: