Sunday, August 07, 2011

The Digital Mirage

It can be difficult to find time to sit down and write, so when I get a few minutes I need to get to it.   This morning, I knew I had a few minutes, so I opened up a blank page and stared.  While I formed the idea for the blog in my head, I started clicking through some bookmarks in my browser and ended up looking at an update from The Digital Mirage.  This super photographer has been finding interesting and often abandoned locations to photograph.  In his blog you see a great collection of images along with interesting stories and histories of these forgotten locations.

I've read his blog off and on for a several years now and was reminded this morning how great his work is.  I encourage you to take a few minutes and look at some of these fantastic places he has documented.

The few minutes I had available to sit down and write this blog are now gone.  Used up being distracted on the internets.   I hope you enjoyed the distraction.

No comments: