Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life Without Television

Every once in a while I'll spot something while I'm driving and say, "Oh! Look at that!".  Most of the time I just keep driving and thinking about how cool that thing was.  When I drove past this piece of graffiti in an industrial part of town, I immediately started looking for a place to turn around or make a u-turn. 
I picture someone with a can of spray paint walking around town looking for a canvas.  Here was a run-down industrial building at the intersection of a main road, perfect for getting the message out. 

So what's the artist trying to say?  Life without television looks horrible?   Maybe the artist wants us to contemplate our lives without television. 

Then again, maybe the intention was to get someone to say, "Oh! Look at that!"

No comments: