Thursday, January 05, 2012

Swoozie

For a long time I didn't use YouTube because it was hard for me to find content that interested me.  I  would go and search for a specific topic or video and then leave the site.  Over the past year I've started to subscribe to some people that consistently post great videos and I've found myself using YouTube more because of it.  It's about content discovery.  It can be hard to get started.  Once you have found some stuff that interests you, you realize there are some great things on YouTube.

One person that I recommend you check out goes by the name of Swoozie.  I first found Adande's videos through a link to his video about working at Disney.  If you haven't seen it you should.  He also made a second video about Disney that is equally entertaining.  That got me interested in seeing what else he does and I haven't found a video of his yet that isn't fun to watch.

You know what it is?  First of all, it's his ability to tell a story.  Some people, and you know this, don't know how to tell a story.  Adande knows how to tell a story and that talent alone makes his videos worth watching.  But it doesn't stop there, his talent at editing together his story and adding in animation puts the polish on his stories.  You may not like his style, but I really enjoying listening to him tell a story.

Do you have a favorite person to watch on YouTube?  Let me know if you have a recommendation.  In the meantime be sure you watch the Disney video that Swoozie put together.

No comments: