Monday, March 04, 2013

Google Ripples!

I posted something on Google+ last week that started to gain some traction.  In fact I woke up to my post having over 200 +1 (equal to people clicking LIKE on Facebook).

I pulled my post back up on the site and checked a link that is called Ripples.  You can see it at this link.
I think it is interesting to see who posted this video on Google+ and how people re-shared it from them.

So the next time you start to see some really annoying post spreading like wildfire on the site you can click the RIPPLES link at the top of the post and find out who to blame.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Ripples looks interesting. I'll have to check that out.

When I clicked through to the video link, though, I got a message that the YouTube user who had posted the video had been removed. Strange.