Wednesday, June 01, 2005

New Idea, Old product

I went in to take a shower this morning. When I got into the tub, this is what I saw:

"Cari! Since when did shampoo start coming in a dish soap bottle?", I shouted out.
"It doesn't!", she yelled back in from the bedroom.
Hmm.. I didn't think so. That didn't seem to answer the question. Maybe I should be more direct.
"Why did you wash the dishes in the bathtub?", I asked.
"Why would I do that?", she answered as she entered the bathroom.
At this point I wasn't sure if I was supposed to use this on me or not. You can read this post I wrote about shampoo in our house, to refresh your memory.
"I'm not supposed to use this on me, am I?", I asked her nervously.
"No. That's for me.", she replied as if I should have known the whole time.
Of course. SHE will wash herself with dish soap, I should have known.
"Babe, we have thirty bottles of various soaps and shampoos you can use.", I assured her.
I got the look at that point. She explained that Dawn dish soap was supposed to take dye out of her hair. She was told by the hair stylist in town that only Dawn would work.

Now, I wonder what other magical powers Dawn possesses.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Hmmm. Never heard of that before. Why does she want the color out of her hair?

GoGo said...

!!Why did you wash the dishes in the bathtub!!

... is still laughing

Duck Hunter said...

I think Cari was wanting the color out because she was tired of the color. Maybe to try something else.

No, dishes were not washed in the tub. It was only my first guess of why dish soap was in our shower.

Michelle said...

That is the cleanest tub I've ever seen.