Thursday, June 24, 2010

Slip N Slide!

One roll of plastic, a garden hose, a small kiddie pool, a hill, and a hot day is all I needed to make my home made slip-n-slide.  Thankfully I had all those things left over from last year so it didn't even cost me anything.

Randy, Meredith, and myself were all sliding when Cari came home with Brenna.  The baby instantly wanted to try it out.  She ran over and started stripping her clothes off.  No need to bother with a bathing suit, she had a diaper on.

Then she didn't. . .

Oh well.  With or without clothes, it was awesome fun.  Here's a few more photos as proof of our fun.




3 comments:

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Great pics! Looks like a fun afternoon activity!

Anonymous said...

cute

pussyunda5 said...

love to slip my fingers into her p u ssy and slide my c o ck in her ass