Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Toilet is in the Tub

One of our summer home improvement projects was to tear out the old vinyl floor in the bathroom and install some ceramic tile.

I'm fully on board with this project but I'll admit this one was more Cari's than mine.  I guess that's why I wasn't super motivated to get started.  Cari solved my sluggishness by removing all of the old flooring on Friday while I was at work.   When I got home and saw her work I thought Saturday morning would be a great time to start installing the tile.  Cari was glad I became motivated to work with her!

Once the toilet was pulled up and placed in the bathtub it was time to get serious on finishing the floor.  There was no turning back now!

After only ONE trip to Lowe's to cut tile we had a new bathroom floor.   Cari suggested the pattern and I think it looks great!





1 comment:

Laura A said...

It looks good! (and very impressive that it only took 1 trip to Lowes!!)