Sunday, February 10, 2008

FAQ

Q: What did you get Cari for her birthday?

A: The box I carried in my trunk for over a week was an artist easel. It has adjustable height, it can tilt the canvas from horizontal to vertical, and has a storage drawer built in.

Cari is a great artist but hasn't really done much recently. Hopefully this will prompt her to create a space to work in and set her stuff up.

When she gets going again, I'll be sure to post some photos of what she does. That's if I can get past her tough copyright regulations!

5 comments:

rakethetable said...

Can't wait to see her art.

One Scrappy Gal said...

That is such a nice surprise!! Looking forward to seeing some of her art.

d e v a n said...

cool! Can't wait to see it!

RoadRunner said...

very thoughtful gift. always nice to encourage artistic talents.

Anonymous said...

She is amazing....My big sister is the best!