Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Throws Rocks at Jews!

I don't remember how it came up exactly, but it did, and it lead to this story.

Santa throws rocks at Jews.

When I was a small Jewish boy I remember that as the rest of the world celebrated Christmas, my house looked plain.  It didn't bother me.  Well, it didn't bother me until that night.  The night that Santa came into my room just as I was going to bed.  He stood there holding his velvet bag and let out a jolly,  "Ho! Ho! Ho!".  Then he reached into his bag.  I was excited!  How is it that this small Jewish boy would be granted a present by Santa Claus? As his hand was revealed from the bag I noticed a rock clutched in his fist.  He raised his hand above his head and launched the small stone at me.  He reached into his bag for another.  Santa stood in my bedroom doorway and slung rocks at me.  It was like he was trying to prove to this Jewish kid that Santa is real.  That Christmas is real.  I was terrified.  I decided to become a Christian.  Santa doesn't throw rocks at Christian kids.

That's the story I told my kids during our discussion about Santa Claus and and Jewish people.

I'm surprised you didn't know that.

1 comment:

atlibertytosay said...

Hilarious!

I'm a Christian and don't celebrate Chistmas!